Tuesday, September 26, 2006

thing's change moving on

last few days have been thinking about how things can change
you start on one path and then you head in a totaly different direction....my life may not be how I wanted it to turn out... and I have regrets lots of them but I will be okay.. I have a family who love me unconditionally I just have to let them in....



not a great stevie wonder fan but he is a great song writer

this is for the stevie wonder fan, long time ago seems like forever but when I speak to you only seems like yesterday I don't think I can do it anymore....

you and I

Here we are on earth together,It's you and I,God has made us fall in love, it's true,I've really found someone like you,Will it stay the love you feel for me, Will it say that you will be by my sideTo see me through,Until my life is through,Well, in my mind, we can conquer the world,In love you and I, you and I, you and I,I am glad at least in my life I found someoneThat may not be here forever to see me through,But I found strength in you,I only pray that I have shown you a brighter day,Because that's all that I am living for, you see,Don't worry what happens to me.Cause' in my mind, you will stay here always,In love, you and I, you and I, you and I, you and I In my mind we can conquer the world In love, you and I, you and I, you and I.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin