Wednesday, March 04, 2009

How do you solve a problem like Maria ?

Although i was wishing i never said yes, last night a few people from work and I went to Sing along sound of music at The State theatre, yes it was a school night and i was so tired today at work, the 12 hours hung heavily on me I can tell you !!

But it was so fun I have always loved the Movie the Sound of Music and the show was great it reminded me of the panto's in the UK :) totally interactive :0

so sometimes when you hate doing stuff you have a great time anyway :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a heap of fun!!! The State Theatre would be a great setting for such a night.

Got some 2Crafty up on my blog. B-)xSami

Shadow Girl said...

That happens to me a lot. Reluctant to go somewhere and end up thoroughly enjoying myself. So glad you had a nice time - sounds awesome.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin